Saturday, March 12, 2016

Alone

This is more a personal matter and just something I must express. I feel so alone now days, yet I am not alone. I have a very strange family and friends; who don’t I bet you’re asking yourself. All my life I have been the one doing for others, being there when someone needed me. Family, Friends, and even stranger’s, I was called, I helped. However in the past years I have needed someone plus help, and no one was there for me; except for my wife and a few others. I understand they have their lives and their own problems, yet it really gets me down. I did and still do, yet when they called, I found a way to help. When I was healthy, I would visit people and family members; be there when they needed someone to help. Now with my injuries, they don't call or even show up and visit me. Now I am not really totally alone, I have my wife and I love her more than anything in this world. I have my close family, a few close friends, but nothing like I use to have when they needed something from me. Yet for someone who has been active all my life, now I feel left out, forgotten, even worst just laugh at. It hurts, and I wonder, did I do something wrong?? I keep a smile, and hope for the best, but I am depressing over this. Who would not be? I still have a few things I do, yet I am limited to what I can do. It sucks, I am turning 50 later this year, and my life seems like it's over already. What hurt’s the most is, those I trusted, I cared for, find ways to still use me, and then pass me off as if I was nothing. I have done for others more than for myself and my family, was I wrong?? Should I have just done for myself and my family and said no to the others?? I am not really looking for answers or comments. Not a surge in phone calls or messages. However I would ask you to take a moment and reflect on how you deal with others. How would you like others to deal with you? Then consider how you can make it better for others and yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home